Do market tests, get feedback, interact with the world
Time commitment: 21 days, any amount of time per day. You are allowed to miss 6 days.
Organized by: lyndonView upcoming season
Join this group if:
- You have a project idea you want to do market tests for (We can help if you don't know how)
- You want to try your hand at a side-hustle... see if you can rustle up some business
- You want to see if you can get a better job
- You want to see if you can get more clients or sales for an existing project
Every day do something to put yourself or your product out there.
- Apply for a job
- Share your work
- Post a blog
- Phone a prospective customer
- Put up a poster on a lamp post
- Get feedback
- Make a shelf out of wood and ask if anyone wants to buy it
- Email a thing you made to 10 people who might like it. Say “here, I made this”. Then ask them to forward it to anyone they think might like it. If it doesn't spread, try a different sort of 10 people, or make a different thing. Keep doing this until you have a winner.
- Draw or paint a picture of a classic GMC motorhome in a style you can do quickly. Post it to the Facebook Group for owners of classic GMC motorhomes. Ask if anyone wants to pay you $100 to make a portrait of their GMC motorhome.
Report the results of your marketing experiments to the group. The idea is to have your project interacting with the real world in some way that could either lead to more traction or learning something about the market which you wish to serve.
By the way, here is what a GMC motorhome looks like. It's one of the greatest RVs in history and has many devoted fans: